Aesthetic Fixed Bracesat Dentalcare Langley Orthodontics
Aesthetic Fixed Braces to straighten teeth in Langley
Crooked, protruding or crowded teeth can leave you with low self-esteem. Fixed braces can correct many dental issues leaving you with a stunning beautiful smile.
Fixed clear braces are suitable for most patients and are used for both mild and severe cases. They consist of high-quality clear brackets which sit on your teeth and are linked together with tooth coloured wires. This makes them very discreet. As their name suggests, fixed braces are applied to your teeth and cannot be removed until the end of treatment.
Fixed braces can help with these dental issues:
- Straighten crooked or protruding teeth
- Close unwanted gaps in your teeth
- Fix different bite problems including overbites, underbites, open or cross bites
- Create space for crowded teeth
For more information, book a free patient assessment with our Patient Coordinator, or you can book a consultation with the Orthodontist for £75.
Benefits of Aesthetic Fixed Braces in Langley
There are several benefits to having fixed clear braces at Dentalcare Langley Orthodontics:
- Fixed braces are clear and practically invisible
- Gentle pressure is used with fixed braces to gradually move your teeth, so you experience little or no discomfort
- With fixed clear braces, your life continues as normal, you can eat and speak as usual plus there is no temptation to keep taking your braces out as with removable braces
- Fixed clear braces are suitable for all adults of all ages
- Having your teeth straightened with fixed braces will leave you with a dazzling smile and your confidence will be boosted
- Our fixed braces are affordable. We offer interest free finance, plus we work with you to budget payments
- Our consultation and personal approach will determine the type of treatment you need and for how long
Frequently asked questions about Aesthetic Fixed Braces
Do fixed braces hurt?
It may take some time to get used to having fixed braces. After the initial fitting, you may experience some pressure and discomfort as your teeth adjust to wearing braces and as they begin to move into position. You may want to consider eating soft foods in the first few days and taking painkillers whenever you experience discomfort.
How long will I have to wear fixed braces for?
This will vary according to each patient and how severe your orthodontic case is. Many patients will need to wear fixed braces for a year or more.
How can I clean my teeth whilst wearing fixed braces?
Your orthodontist will give you more detailed instructions about cleaning. You will need to brush after each meal and brush carefully in order to keep your brace and your teeth clean. You will need to use interdental brushes in order to clean between the brace.