General Dentistryat Dentalcare Langley and Orthodontics
Whether you need a dental check-up or have a specific dental concern, at Dentalcare Langley, we can help.
Private Dental Patients
Certain dental treatments are not eligible under the NHS and sometimes a patient might not be entitled to NHS registration. For private dental patients, your dental health is still our priority. We will analyse your personal requirements and review the best options for a detailed treatment plan. We operate a transparent pricing policy and you are welcome to compare private pricing along with the national average.
General dentistry treatments available in Langley
At Dentalcare, Langley, we offer a wide range of treatments. Some are cosmetic and some are to look after your general oral health. Examples of general treatments include:
- Regular Check-Up. You should be visiting your dentist every 6 to 12 months to ensure that your teeth and mouth are healthy. This will also prevent any issues from arising such as tooth decay and gum disease
- Fillings. We offer the usual amalgam and white fillings to restore and protect teeth
- Root Canal. When the blood or nerve supply to the tooth becomes infected, it can become painful. We remove all the infection from the root canal to prevent the spread of infection
- Periodontics. This involves looking specifically at diseases and conditions which teeth and gums.
- Emergencies. If you suffer with an excruciating toothache, chipped tooth or if you have knocked-out a tooth, then you can expect to see us for an emergency dental appointment within 24 hours.
- Hygienist. You should see your hygienist at least twice a year. Your hygienist will focus on your oral hygiene and the prevention and treatment for gum disease.
- Extractions. Whether you have a failing tooth that needs to be extracted or it is part of planned procedure such as dental implants or orthodontic work, your dentist can carefully remove teeth causing you as little pain or trauma as possible.